- 6/30/17: Added 4 new rooms to the Dungeon Simulator. First artwork by our two new Digital Artist Heaven and Brittany.
- 4/19/17: Updated a background graphic on level 2 of the Dungeon Simulator.
- 3/31/17: Updated the compass for Level 1 on the Dungeon Simulator.
- 2/28/17: MYYTHIC 2.o is a success. Updated rules played awesome at Visioncon over the weekend.
- 11/15/16: Myythic Turns 4. Continue To Enter at your own risk.
- 10/21/16: It's offical: The TOTEM CREW is going to Visoncon in Branson, Missouri. Myythic will be played and Syystem will have an open Beta Test!! Check out www.visioncon.net
- 9/20 - 25/16: Music and a new room has been added over time.
- 8/2/16: A new home page has been added for the MYYTHIC.COM site. The goal is to make playing and finding information faster and more friendly user.
- 5/21/16: A newly published version of Myythic products are now for sale in the store. This new version is professionally printed in a hard cover, front and back (with an ISBN number for re-sellers) and updated-rules making it the VERSION 2.O rule-book. The COMPENDIUM is also in this new hard back. Visit the store for details
- 2/15/16: Myythic: The Battle of Bladefall is in development. Concept art is coming in, a brand new Dungeon Simulator is being coded with a whole new look and layout to give a new feel to BoBF, and finally a new set of playable classes will be introduced: Zyyions, Juggernauts, Arcanists, and a new secret class that will not be revealed.
- 2/5/16: Continue to add new and improved features to the DS for Myythic: The Buried Temple of alimar.
- 2/1/16: Compendium of Beasts and Creatures for Myythic: The Buried Temple of Alimar, Written by Lisa Geddes and art work by Marvin Whitlock and Beth Austin, is in pre-purchase status. The book will be available to ship on 3/1/16. This amazing book will also be displayed at Visioncon in Branson, MO on Feb. 26 - 28, 2016.
- 1/27/16: Level 4 Map has been finished. Click on the Environment Picture to see the map.
- 1/27/16: Level 2 Map has been finished. Click on the Environment Picture to see the map.
- 1/24/16: Updated the Dungeon Simulator with new gaming content, such as a LORE button (that will show up on limited pages for added story) and a Level 1 MAP feature. Level 2 will be be up within a week.
- 1/15/16:Myythic: The Buried temple of Alimar now has a new Dungeon Simulator with new features. New Features include a graphical interface, redesigned movement buttons, more original artwork, level indicates, better Room Descriptors, and (depending on your browser) key-board movement keys. Thanks to all our fans who gave ideas into the upgrades to the online Dungeon Simulator needed to play Myythic games.
- 12/31/15: Myythic: The Buried Temple of Alimar will be now be sold at Battle Zone Games in Marion, Ia. Use our link on our home page to check them out.
- 12/7/15: Had a game demo at Battle Zone in Marion, Ia. from about 8pm - 11pm. (See Gaming-Pics:Battle Zone)
- 12/2/15: We are looking for people for a closed beta test run of a new Dungeon Simulator UI. We have talked not just to Table-Top RPG gamers, but MMO fans. Myythic is still a Table Top RPG, but this new UI will make it really feel like an Enhanced Game. If interested email customer support: email@example.com anytime in December, and the closed beta will happen sometime in January. We will be introducing this UI at Visioncon in Branson, Mo. (See our web-site for info on Visioncon and the times we will be playing.)
- 11/15/15: Myythic Turns 3. Play a trial run of Myythic: The Buried Temple of Alimar (for 5 days!!). Enter at your own risk.
- 10/23/15: VISIONCON 2016 will have, for a 2nd year, Myythic: The Buried Temple of Alimar, as a game that can be played during the CON. Visioncon is in Branson, MO. during Feb. 26, 27, 28.
- 10/22/15: Release date announced for Myythic:The Buried Temple of Alimar: Beast and Creature guide. Inside will be full art for each Creature and Beast along with a full description of them and abilities they have. February 26-28, 2016 is the expected release weekend for it.
- 9/2/15: Levels 2 and 4 are going to be updated with a new look and the functions of the online gaming model are going to be updated. Everything will be back up on 10/26/15
- 8/26/15: Advanced Rule Book announced as "Under Development"
- 8/14/15: Myythic site: www.myythic.com launched. Thanks Programming Team!!
- 7/12/15: Game Show Off Day 7/21/15. Panera Bread, National and Elm Street, Springfield MO. 4:30pm
- 7/6/15: Myythic Computer Model Announced: www.myythic.com
- 6/23/15: Myythic Expected Release Date: Aug. 14, 2015:
- 6/1/15: 3 Myythic Expansions Announced
The Battle of Bladefall will continue to open up the world of Adonia, as this battle will take place on the smaller land area know as Dicite. Bladefall opens new gaming mechanics and unit sizes to let you and your role-playing group know that this expansions is all out WAR. If your not prepared to fight hard, then simply go home.
Your group of players will have to face the Human, Elves, and Dwarf defenders (and everything else they have to use). But that is level 2. You first have to get to the gate of this base. You soon realize that on your approach, your group of players have woken up something never seen in recorded history. Not even the Shadow Elves have any knowledge of what is now awake.
The final boss of the game, for those who follow the game lore inside the rule-book for The Buried Temple of Alimar, will be shocked! This expansion will consist of 4 levels, and even update context as well.
*The Buried Temple of Alimar; *The Battle of Bladefall; *Sea Of Trouble; *Beyond Elder Passage way;
Cactyys Totem Gaming News
- 7/14/17:Started scanning NPC artwork From Marvin Whitlock for the coming up game SYYSTEM.
- 2/24-26/17: Went to Visioncon,in Branson, Missouri, for the 3rd year. Beta tested SYYSTEM and had a great response.
- 12/31/16: A-La West received the Presidents Award for her outstanding work in the Art Department for Syystem Congratulation A-La.
- 10/21/16: Customer Service Is Very Key With Us. Updated The Contact-Us Page On The Web-Site.
- 10/18/16: Days of Knights Game Store in Newark, DE picked us up as a vendor selling Myythic!!
- 9/24/15 HAPPY BIRTHDAY - CTG TURNS 2
- 9/17/16: A new home page posted online.
- 9/4/16: Promotion Time: Heidi Oleson has taken over the job of Director of Role-Playing.
- 5/09/16: Updated the FAQs page and gave it a new look. Check it out.
- 3/6/16: Casey Dycus is the company Editor'N'Chief for CTG!! A Needed Welcome!
- 2/24-26/16: We are going to Visioncon, Branson, MO, for the 2nd year. Come and play MYYTHIC.
- 11/25/15: CTG will be having our holiday break from 11/25/15 until 12/5/15 so those traveling can have a great time.
- 11/15/15: Myythic Turns 3.Enter at your own risk.
- 11/3/15: The online Table-Top magazine tabletopgamingnews.com did an article on Cactyys Totem Gaming producing a RPG without a GM.
- 9/24/15 HAPPY BIRTHDAY - CTG TURNS 1
- 9/19/15: Finished updating the complete web-site.
- 9/15/19: Added a profile for Artist Marvin Whitlock. Check It Out (Meet Us)
- 9/12/15: Added a profile for a new CTG artist Beth Burton.
- 9/11/15: Web-Site received anything from touch ups to new designs.
- 9/9/15: Added a profile for Lisa Geddes and added the 10 TOTEM TRUTHS page
- 8/22/15: Updated FAQ's and added information on Memberships and what www.myythic.com is
- 8/21/15: Added a profile for John Geddes. Updated Profile for Founder Daniel Watters.
- 7/18/15: Updated Our Contact Us page(s) for better customer service.
Syystem - Everything Is Broken
- 4/10/17:Added a new "Game" (play) page on the Syystem page in our home page under the tab GAMES..
- 3/15/17: Replaced the sub-class: Herbalist Doc within the class of Hypnosis Doc with a new subclass: Boom Doc. Please check it out.
- 2/28/17: SYYSTEM Beta Test was a Success!! Game is scheduled for release early 2018.
- 12/22/16: Added a new "Class" to the game SYYSTEM. The Corporate Soldier Class: Created by John Geddes and art by A-La West.
- 9/20/16: Added a new SYYSTEM home page with links to classes and races!!
- 8/15/16: Two new additions to the Syystem Team: Brittany Wells and Marvin Whitlock. Marvin has worked on Myythic: The Buried Temple of Alimar Beast and Creature Compendium and will be working on the NPC book for Syystem.
- 8/3/16: A new Syystem URL has been added: www.syystemrpg.com
- 8/3/26: John Geddes is taking over as Project Manager. This move will allow Daniel Watters the ability to work on other areas of the company and future games.
- 7/1/16: Syystem Classes put on web-site.
- 6/10/16: Officially announcing the start of Beta Testing at Visioncon in Branson, Missouri. This usually is the last weekend in February. Will keep you posted.
- 4/1/16: Daniel Watters will head up Syystem as the project manager for this game, and the two compendiums as well. John Geddes will head up the game mechanics as well as over see art as the game Art-Director.
- 3/3/16: Added A-La West as our Senior Artist
- 2/15/16: Lore on the background of classes are starting to be submitted for this sister game to Myythic. Although Syystem takes place on another system of planets other then the one on Myythic, or Adonia, the lore will be expanded and Syystem will be a game all on its own.
- 1/19/16: Officially announced Haily Oleson as a Lore Writer for Syystem. No release date has been announced yet.
- 1/5/16: Official writing team has been lined up for Syystem,the expanded world that started with Myythic.
TRYYONIC: War is internal.
- Coming Soon!
- 7/1/17: Official started gathering concept art for the Mechs in Tryyonic. Lots of different sizes and shapes. Still working on gathering more. Then we will start the process of deciding on what Mechs go to what races.
Comic Book Supers
- 5/1/16: Added a new game designed by Marvin Whitloc. Based in the 1950's, become a super hero in the time era and attempt to save the world as a super-hero of choice.
- 5/1/17: A new in game in production by Marvin Whitlock. Set in the Springfield, Mo. and Ozarks area, this is a modern day horror game with all the creeps of the local area.
- 7/14/17: Currently the 3 game in our priority of slated game. Even in the 3rd place slot it is still getting love. It's in the process of its first type over, meaning that it goes from the original writers notes, or binder, into a more universal word dock that can be edited and worked on by other users, like editors.